Monday, 17 March 2014
NOW RETIRED BSNL EMPLOYEES DRAWING
CENTRAL CIVIL PENSION ARE MADE ELIGIBLE
TO JOIN CHGS
Friday, 14 March 2014
BCPC – NCCPA CALL FOR
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT PENSIONERS OF THE ALL INDIA POSTAL & RMS PENSIONERS ASSOCIATION (AIPRPA) CONDEMN THE ATTITUDE OF GOVERNMENT IN NOT HONOURING THE COMMITMENT OF HOLDING DISCUSSION WITH STAFF SIDE NATIONAL COUNCIL JCM BEFORE FINALISING THE TERMS OF REFERENCE OF 7TH CPC AND DEMAND IMMEDIATE ACCEPTANCE OF:
1. INTERIM RELIEF;
2. MERGER OF DA;
3. PARITY IN PENSION BETWEEN PAST AND FUTURE PENSIONERS;
4. COVERAGE THE DEFINED BENEFIT PENSION SCHEME TO EMPLOYEES RECRUITED ON OR AFTER 1.1.2004;
5. INCLUSION OF A PENSIONERS REPRESENTATIVE IN 7TH CPC;
6. SETTLEMENT OF ALL ANOMALIES RAISED IN NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE AND SCOVA.
Monday, 3 March 2014
GOVERNMENT GAZETTE NOTIFIED ITS UNILATERAL TERMS OF REFERENCE TO 7th CPC
To read the Gazette Notification you may click on the LINK Below"
|AIPRPA All India Steering Committee in session at New Delhi - Chairman Rahate addressing|
|General Convenor K.Ragavendran addressing - Along with Chairman Com.M.Krishnan SG NFPE & Vice Chairman T.Narasimhan on dais.|
|Participants in the Steering Committee Committee Meeting|
- A Sub-Committee has been proposed by the BCPC [Bharat Central Pensioners Confederation] with one representative for each Pensioners Federation / All India Association to complete the Common Memorandum. The Chairman and the Secretary General of the BCPC viz., Comrades S.C.Maheswari and S.K.Vyas will represent BCPC in that Drafting Committee. The draft will be circulated to all organisations through websites etc for all to go through and enrich the Draft Memorandum. A meeting of the full Drafting Committee as above will meet and go through all suggestions and finalise the Memorandum to be submitted to 7th CPC
- On sectional issues of Pensioners of respective Central Government Organisation, each Federation of All India Association shall prepare its own Sectional Memorandum that shall form Annexure to the Common Memorandum and both will be submitted to 7th CPC together. This All India Steering Committee has decided that the Draft Sectional Memorandum also will be placed in our website for all States and Districts / Divisions to make any improvements and modifications etc.
Saturday, 1 March 2014
COMRADE UMRAOMAL PUROHIT NO MORE
AIPRPA RED SALUTES THE GREAT LEADER OF STAFF SIDE JCM
Comrade Umraomal Purohit Secretary Staff Side JCM National Council and one of the towering leaders of the CG Employees Movement and the Railway Employees trade union movement has passed away. AIPRPA red salutes this great leader and reproduces the message of Comrade Shiva Gopal Mishra the General Secretary AIRF hereunder:
SHRI UMRAOMAL PUROHIT, FOREFATHER OF THE LABOUR MOVEMENT IS NO MORE
Shri Umraomal Purohit, who was born on 1st March, 1928, at Bheemji Ki Hatai, Jodhpur (Rajasthan), joined Railway Trade Union Movement as Secretary of Mehsana Branch of Western Railway Employees Union in 1951 after having been appointed as Asstt. Station Master, and thereafter achieved continuous new heights in the labour movement not only in our country but also across the globe, working on different positions, up to international level, breathed his last early in the morning today, i.e. 27th February, 2014 at around 04:50 a.m. in Mumbai Hospital, Mumbai.
Shri Purohit has been a veteran leader in the trade union movement, serving the entire working class of India, and with his extraordinary capability of leadership he assumed new heights in the International Labour Movement. It was not only a matter of pride for the Railwaymen, but for the entire country that owing to his leadership ability, intelligence and vast experience of negotiation, he was positioned as President of the International Transport Workers’ Federation during October 1998 in the ITF Congress, held in New Delhi. It was for the first time that an Indian and a non-European was unanimously elected as the President of the ITF. He had another record at his credit of occupying this position consecutively for two terms, which also is a history.
Shri Purohit led All India Railwaymen’s Federation as its President right from 1980 as also represented the entire Central Government employees in the National Council(JCM) as Secretary Staff Side for over three decades. As Secretary, Staff Side, he had a series of historic achievements for overall socio-economic upliftment of the working class in India, some of which are - appointment of 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Pay Commissions, Re-classification, Cadre Restructuring, payment of Productivity Linked Bonus, improvement in the service conditions of many categories of the Railwaymen. Shri Purohit also led Hind Mazdoor Sabha, a National Trade Union Centre as its General Secretary right from the year 1985 and worked hard for the workers of the Un-organised Sector of our country.
His sudden departure has created a void that would never be possible to fill-up, particularly at a juncture when the trade union movement is confronted to serious crisis attribitubale to various challenges from within and outside. He was a tough negotiator, but always believed in the negotiating settlement of the issues. His precious contribution in the labour movement shall be remembered forever.