CHQ's initial reaction to Cabinet Clarence of 7th CPC!
Just watching TV Channels like you all - No official details yet available through Staff Side leaders. Honourable FM Arun Jaitley has congratulated the historic rise by 7th CPC in his tweet today! As the news flashes go on it is revealed:
1. No change in MTS minimum basic pay as it is only 18,000! What happened to media hypes and non-stop rumours of 23000?
2. No change in 18,000 means no change will be there in Fitment Factor of 2.57 also. Great!
3. 23% hike in salary including raises in allowances! What is the meaning? No change in retrograde recommendations of 7th CPC.
4. It is evident that the Empowered Committee of Secretaries headed by the Cabinet Secretary has been killing valuable time without applying their minds to the Staff Side Memorandum.
5.Government simply gained more time without caring to sort out the genuine concerns of employees.
6. As far as the Pensioners are concerned, it is not known as to whether the Cabinet accepted the recommendations of Pay Commission to offer Option Number 1 for refixation of pension by notionally adding number of increments in the last pay prior to retirement.
Hope by 5.00 P.M, full details will be available. Let us react at that time!
KR - GS AIPRPA