CMC Meeting Decisions on 13.09.2020
The Central Managing Committee of AIPRPA has met today in the video conference under the presidentship of CHQ President Comrade D.K.Rahate. CHQ Advisor Comrade C.C.Pillai (Ex-SG NFPE) was present throughout the meeting and addressed us to guide the meeting. The meeting started after paying homage to all departed Comrades of our front and service organizations as well as other areas including the personalities of political and various other fields. The level of participation was around 17 comrades and the absence of other comrades caused a gap in understanding the correct picture of organizational structure. The absence of States like Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab, Delhi, Uttarpradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Telangana in the meeting today has been felt by all.
Two items of agenda alone were concentrated in the meeting today. They are (1) Organizing TUI Pensioners and Retirees call on 1st October; and (2) Organizational tasks in AIPRPA in all States.
The discussion started with the General Secretary Comrade K.Ragavendran initiating debate on the agenda items. Comrade M.Krishnan Executive Member (Ex-SG Confederation & NFPE) suggested various methods to build the organization in all States and Districts. Except one or two States (due to technical problems) all could join the debate and contribute. Many State General Secretaries presented a detailed picture of AIPRAP organization in their states. The following decisions emerged mainly:
1. 1. NCCPA will be approached to carry forward the struggle against the freezing the DA/DR as a follow up to the Email Campaign conducted by it.
2. 2. Decided to hold the TUI Pensioners & Retirees international call to observe 1.10.2020 as “World Day for the Elderly or Pensioners and Retirees” befittingly in all States and Districts. AIPRPA will take the initiative to join with other organizations of pensioners in successfully implementing the programme.
3. 3. CHQ is authorised to chalk out a suitable programme on three issues of importance to Postal Pensioners, viz., (1) Implementation of higher pay scale to Postman/Mailguard including the TBOP and BCR levels of that cadre w.e.f., 1.1.1996 as per DoP Orders; (2) Implementation of orders of DoP for calculating the period of induction training for TBOP/BCR purposes without demanding training certificates from the eligible pensioners, and (3) Solutions to all important Medical problems of CGHS and non-CGHS Pensioners. This Programme will be chalked out by the CHQ after giving a gap from the 1st October programme but during the month of October itself.
4. 4. CHQ is authorised to appoint adhoc State Conveners for the States where we have no functioning State Associations at present. These State Coveners will be given responsibility to select suitable persons from the divisions to work as Adhoc Conveners. Formation of a regular body in the districts / divisions will be taken up after the corona pandemic subsided.
5. 5. State General Secretaries are authorised to select suitable comrades to take up the responsibility as the Adhoc Conveners of the Districts / Divisions where at present we don’t have a functioning branch. These Adhoc Conveners will function as the AIPRPA and form regular body in those districts/divisions after the pandemic is subsided.
6. 6 State General Secretaries will guide all the districts / divisions to form and run a whatsapp group comprising of the office bearers and members of the particular division or district to keep the information passed on to all members during this corona time when traditional methods cannot be used. State General Secretaries will be included one of the Administrator Members by the District / Divisional Secretary in all the whatsapp groups at the district / divisional level.
7. 7. State General Secretaries will form one state level whatsapp group with all the Office Bearers of the State Association and the District / Divisional Secretaries only for the purpose of communication. The General Secretary shall be included as one of the Administrator Members in this group by the State General Secretaries so that the CHQ can interact with the States.
8. 8. All State General Secretaries will send an email to the CHQ containing the replies on the position of AIPRPA organization on the lines of the questionnaire already circulated in the social media platforms before the CMC Meeting. Based on the emails the CHQ will compile and prepare a comprehensive report on ORGANIZATION and circulate to all CMC Members by email.
9. 9. The Meeting unanimously authorised the General Secretary to purchase a new laptop for the functioning of CHQ and Pensioners Post.
1 10. The Meeting resolved to speed up the quota remittance to CHQ and State by the Districts / Divisions for the current Financial Year of 2020-21 and any balance of last financial year 2019-20. The District / Divisional Secretaries are requested to check their accounts and intimate the CHQ so that the 30 Receipts of Quota remittance sent to CHQ during 2018, 2019, and 2020 till March 31st are linked properly and dispatched.