Observe 17.12.2017 as Pensioners Day!
It was on 17.12.1982 that Shri.D.S.Nakara registered a great victory for the cause of Pensioners at the Apex Court. Justice Chandrachud delivered the milestone judgment that pensioners as a class shall not be discriminated and that pension is not a bounty given out by employer at his mercy!
Celebrate this year 17th December to:
1) To win Option No.1 of 7th CPC recommendation by our continued struggles;
2) To win appropriate modifications in 12.05.2017 option number 3 orders;
3) To win justice for Pre-2006 and Pre-2016 Pensioners;
4) To abolish NPS for Central and State Government employees and PSU employees; and
5) To protect Social Security and Pension.
NCCPA has called to observe the day befittingly. All over India join with NCCPA affiliates and observe the day. In Tamilnadu, act as per the call of State COC of Central, State Government and Public Sector Pensioners Organisations.
Make the call of 17.12.2017 a grand success!
KR GS AIPRPA