Madras High Court denies MACP to Promotees by considering PA upgradation as Promotion and not direct recruitment!
Thursday, 23 June 2022
Thursday, 16 June 2022
Red Salute comrade Adi!
Comrade Adi was a legend and no other leader could influence us in the movement like him. It is his remembrance day today! He showed absolute respect to all his senior leaders. His skill in oration and capacity to draw absolute silence during his standing before the podium were exceptional. No other leader could organize such a number of strikes and indefinite strikes as the chief executive of postal Federation is still standout as an unerasable record. He could create such an impression in the top bureaucracy which was very rare among leadership. His fearlessness, his leadership, his commitment, his simplicity, his ability to attract even his adversaries are remembered always. Long live his memory and fame - KR GS AIPRPA
Monday, 6 June 2022
Adjustment of Quota Remittace online
Important and Urgent: Attention to all District / Divisional Secretaries and State GS Comrades: Some entries in the quota are not adjusted properly becasue the remittances could not be identified against the actual Divisions / Districts remitted the amount in the CHQ POSB in North Avenue Post Office Account during 2021-22 Financial year. Kindly inform the CHQ with receipt for remittance on the actual date in our SB Account here in this whatsapp group or directly to the CHQ through email of email@example.com immediately. The same is audited and the particulars are urgently required - KR GS AIPRPA
Quota not adjusted in CHQ Accounts for 2021-22
1. 08.04.2021: Receipt No. 904: 2000/-
2. 13.04.2021: Receipt No.905: 10000/-
3. 01.05.2021: Receipt No. 906: 15000/-
4. 02.06.2021: Receipt No. 907: 1500/-
5. 02.06.2021: Receipt No. 908: 6060/-
6. 16.07.2021: Receipt No. 909: 10000/-
7. 28.07.2021: Receipt No. 910: 6500/-
8. 29.07.2021: Receipt No. 911: 15000/-
9. 19.08.2021: Receipt No. 913: 2000/-
10. 03.09.2021: Receipt No.914: 1000/-
11. 17.09.2021: Receipt No. 917: 8800/-
12. 05.10.2021: Receipt No.926: 2500/-
13. 20.10.2021: Receipt No: 927: 2880/
14. 01.11.2021: Receipt No.928: 10000/-
15. 11.12.2021: Receipt No. 930: 1000/-
16. 20.12.2021: Receipt No.932: 10000/-
17. 23.12.2021: Receipt No.933: 10000/-
18. 28.12.2021: Receipt No.934: 1000/-
19. 29.12.2021: Receipt No.935: 17200/-
20. 30.12.2021: Receipt No.936: 110/-
21. 01.01.2022: Receipt No.938: 6500/- (Life Membership)
22. 01.01.2022; Receipt No.939: 5000/-
23. 01.01.2022: Receipt No. 940: 10100/-
24. 10.01.2022; Receipt No.941: 4000/-
25. 10.01.2022: Receipt No.942: 2000/-
26. 22.01.2022: Receipt No.943: 9680/-
27. 24.01.2022: Receipt No.944: 10600/-
28. 25.01.2022: Receipt No.945: 2500/-
29. 01.02.2022: Receipt No.946: 1000/-
30. 09.02.2022: Receipt No. 947: 5000/-
31. 12.02.2022: Receipt No.948: 5000/-
32. 16.02.2022: Receipt No.949: 4250/-
33. 21.02.2022: Receipt No.950: 5000/-
34. 26.02.2022: Receipt No. 951: 13000/-
35. 28.02.2022: Receipt No.952: 2500/-
36. 28.02.2022: Receipt No.953: 2500/-
37. 10.03.2022: Receipt No. 955: 1500/-
38. 14.03.2022: Receipt No.956: 5000/-
39. 15.03.2022: Receipt No. 957: 6000/-
40. 25.03.2022: Receipt No.958: 3000/-
41. 31.03.2022: Receipt No. 959: 450/-
42. 31.03.2022: Receipt No.960: 300/-
43. 31.03.2022: Receipt No. 962: 15500/-
Tuesday, 3 May 2022
Remember the Programme of AIPRPA CHQ on 11.05.2022!
Thursday, 28 April 2022
May Day Communique from the AIPRPA CHQ
Dear Comrades! Every year, May Day used to infuse fresh enthusiasm in us to fight the injustices of the existing system and to change the system into one free of any exploitation of man by man. We know that changing the system may not be a practical solution within the life time of contemporary comrades like us. But we know that the struggle to change the system is a continuous process and tomorrow or day after it will be achieved by the future generation. The struggles that we launch today and all the sacrifices of yesterday by our predecessors will act as the fertilizer for the change tomorrow. The dawn of a new society that will have no exploitation is imminent whether we could see it or not.
Our task is to struggle against all injustices. The advent of liberalization and the disintegration of the camp of Socialism is a temporary victory reaped by the Corporates of the world. But they could not bring any remedy to the maladies of the society. They could not bring total peace to the humanity and wars are indeed breaking out between different nations and we can see that these corporates are reaping huge profits from them. The usual maladies like the un-employment, price rise, poverty, flesh trade, lack of medical attention etc are much prevalent in the system and the corporates have no solution to any of these deep rooted problems.
The pandemic of Corona that ravaged the world for more than two years had proved one thing crystal clear. Only the countries where the public health system is strong could face the pandemic squarely and save the population without much loss of life. The path of privatization which encouraged even the health sector in most of the world countries has resulted only in making super profits by using the fear of life by the people. The privatization has proved to be futile but many governments are blind to the development because of their ideological marriage with the Corporates that encourages LPG polices in each country.
The Pensioners, who are generally the Senior Citizens, for whom many Governments are shedding crocodile tears, are in practice put into great sufferings. Economically they are further exploited by denying their dearness relief arrears for 18 months. The reply of the Government that it is not in a position to pay the arrears of 18 months DA/DR is laughable because every second it is working for the super profit of handful of corporates in the country. The Government is unmindful of the tragedy that the new entrants of Government and Public Sector employees numbering lakhs and lakhs in the name of NPS. There is no guaranteed pension to the NPS section of the employees who work for many years, while the Parliament and State Legislature members are happily taking the pension ensured to them even if they serve as the MP or MLA for a single day! These representatives of people have no compunction to vote to deny the pension for the Government employees! The stand taken by the State Governments of Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh to revert back to Old Pension System by scrapping the NPS and the stand of the West Bengal Left Front Government earlier and continued even today by the present Mamta Banerjee Government to not to introduce NPS in the State of West Bengal are giving us hope that our fight will ultimately win provided we are able to stand up unitedly.
The Pensioners and the Family Pensioners and all senior citizens shall be able to live in peace. They should be able to live in a convenient house; live without any worry for medical requirements including hospitalization; move freely from one place to another in free transportation; have unlimited access to potable drinking water; in short, they should have financial freedom by sufficient payment of monthly pension to take care of all needs.
The life of pensioners and family pensioners cannot advance if the working employees’ movement of the concerned industry is not ready to voice the demand of pension and social security. Perfect unity of employee’s trade unions and pensioners associations is the need of the hour. We pledge that we shall establish a strong unity of pensioners and working employees and while supporting every struggle of the workers for their advancement try to ensure the support of the workers for our emancipation. We pledge that we shall struggle to see that all the recommendations of the 110th Report of the Parliament Standing Committee are translated into reality earlier.
The Trade Union International (Pensioners & Retirees), one of the TUIs of the class conscious WFTU, is fighting to unify all the pensioners and retirees of the world under one umbrella and launching struggles for a peaceful tomorrow to all the pensioners and retirees of all the countries. TUI (P&R) is also insisting for the alignment of working class and the retired. Let us pledge on this May Day of 2022 that we shall build a stronger platform of unity of all pensioners in our country and link up with the international body to continue our justified struggle for a peaceful life in our old age. AIPRPA CHQ calls upon all our rank-and-file Associations to befittingly celebrate the present May Day by taking all the initiative to unite with NCCPA affiliates, other Pensioners Associations and with the Working-Class Trade Unions. This year May Day slogans should reverberate loudly that we, the senior citizens, are awakening like a sleeping giant and shall be ready to sacrifice for a better tomorrow. – KR GS AIPRPA -
Wednesday, 27 April 2022
MACP and Promotees of Postal - Advocate Arun arguments in High Court of Madras completed - Judgment Reserved!
Advocate Arun had filed 21 Cases on appeal in High Court of Madras. Arguments are over today. All supportive judgments in various courts were referred by our Advocate. The important line of argument that LGO to PA involves no DPC and therefore it should not be construed as a promotion was also raised. The Government side brought judgments including Bengaluru High Court in its favour. The honourable Judge has reserved the judgment in this important case. - KR GS AIPRPA
Tuesday, 26 April 2022
AIPRPA CHQ Calls for Nationwide Demonstrations / Dharna on 11.05.2022
· Hold the programme according to local conditions
· Send emails to Honourable Health Minister (Text given Below)
· Immediately settle all dues to the empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centres.
· Revise the rates fixed as back as in 2014 and fix new enhanced rates.
· Nationalize the health sector immediately or control Private Hospitals with necessary laws.
· Open discussion and enrol all reputed hospitals in the empanelled list without delay to ensure cashless medical treatment to pensioners.
· Recruit regular Specialists, Doctors and Para Medical staff including Nurses to man all the Wellness Centres without delay.
· Open one Wellness Centre at least in all revenue districts.
· Finalize “Medi Insurance Scheme” to non-CGHS areas without further delay.
· Implement all recommendations of Parliament Standing Committee regarding “Additional Pension, FMA, MACP, 30th June Increment and all other Pension related issues”
Text of Email to Honourable Health Minister:
Honourable Minister of Health & Family Welfare
GOI, New Delhi
“ Senior Citizen Pensioners are suffering greatly due to lack of in-patient treatment in many hospitals as they wriggle out of empanelled list of CGHS AAA Please settle all dues to the empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centres and enhance the rates fixed as far back as in 2014 AAA Implement all recommendations of Parliament Standing Committee immediately AAA Implement cashless Medi Insurance Scheme to all non-CGHS pensioners without delay AAA Open one Wellness Centre in each revenue district for the benefit of Beneficiaries”
Name of Secretary of Member: ______________________________________
District / Division: ________________________________________________