Tuesday, 31 March 2015
PAYMENT OF PENSION ON 1.4.2015 IN CBS OFFICES ALSO IN AP - TN - KARNATAKA
Thursday, 26 March 2015
PROBLEM IS NOT IMAGINARY - IT IS REAL NEWS FROM ANDHRA CIRCLE OFFICE
Monday, 23 March 2015
ORAL EVIDENCE ON PENSIONERS ISSUES BY JCM LEADERS TODAY
|Justice Mathur Chairman of 7th Pay Commission|
Thursday, 19 March 2015
AIPRPA EMAILS TO SECRETARY DEPARTMENT OF POSTS ON PENSION PAYMENT ON 1st APRIL 2015
AIPRPA WRITES TO DEPARTMENT OF PENSION & PENSIONERS WELFARE
Tuesday, 17 March 2015
JUSTICE DELAYED BUT DEFINITELY NOT DENIED
DISMISSED ALL SLPs
Sunday, 15 March 2015
One Rank One Pension to Armed Forces Personnel
Thursday, 12 March 2015
SUCCESSFUL 1st STATE CONFERENCE OF AIPRPA OF ANDHRA STATE
- Opening of a separate CGHS dispensary for Andhra State at Visakhapatnam.
- Merger of Postal Dispensaries with CGHS.
- To get affiliated with the Andhra State CGPA Pensioners Association and strengthen the common movement of pensioners.
- To hold special conventions of postal pensioners region wise in Andhra State during April.
- Decided to fix annual subscription 200/- per member and to remit quota at the fixed rates to both State and CHQ before May 2015.
- To request the Postal Circle Administration for providing a room accommodation in all HPOs for the functioning of AIPRPA.
|Mangalagiri Temple Tower|
|A view of Temple|
|A view of Delegates in State Conference|
|Homage to Comrade S.K.Vyas|
|Dais named after the departed leader Comrade Vyasji|
|Elected State General Secretary Y.Nagabhushanam summing up the discussion|
|President of the Conference Com.S.K.Humayun|
|All India General Secretary K.Ragavendran inaugurating the State Conference|
|PMG Vijayawada Region Shri.M.Sampath Chief Guest addressing the Conference|
|Comrade T.Yellarao addressing the inaugural session|
|Newly elected Deputy General Secretary Com.Uma Maheswaran delivering welcome address|
|Newly elected Advisor to State Association Comrade M.Kantharao addressing|
|Newly elected State Treasurer Com.Masthanrao addressing|
|Newly elected office bearers show solidarity|
Monday, 9 March 2015
Government Clarificatory orders on Pre-2006 Pensioners issue
JUSTICE TO PRE-2006 PENSIONERS GETTING DELAYED
Government clarifies that S-29 Scale Pensioners alone were given effect from 1.1.2006 based on final orders by Supreme Court.
Other 3 cases are pending at Supreme Court and until those cases also are disposed off by the Supreme Court, the remaining Pre-2006 Pensioners have to wait!! Thus Justice to all Pre-2006 Pensioners is getting delayed!
The orders of the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare is as under:
G.I., Dept. of Pen. & P.W., O.M.No.38/77-A/09-P&PW(A)(Pt.)
Sub:- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – reg.
The orders for implementation of the decision taken by the Government on the recommendations of 6th CPC for revision for pension of past pensioners were issued vide Department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare's OM dated 1.9.2008. The provisions of Para 4.2 of this OM were clarified vide this Department's letter dated 3.10.2008.
2. The Hon'ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi in its common order dated 1.11.2011 in four petitions [OA No.655/2010, 306/2010, 50712010 and 3079/2009] directed that the past pensioners may be granted, w.e.f. 1.1.2006, a minimum pension with reference to the fitment table applicable for revision of pay of serving employees.
3. A large number of representations from pre-2006 pensioners are being received by the Department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare for extension of benefits similar to what had been allowed in case of OA No.655/2010 by CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi.
4. In this context, it is informed that four Writ Petitions were filed in the High Court of Delhi challenging the order dated 1.11.2011 of Hon'ble CAT in four OAs. These petitions were dismissed on 29.4.2013. Subsequently, four SLPs were filed in the Hon'ble Supreme Court over a period of time against the said order of the Hon'ble High Court. Of the four SLPs, the one pertaining to Central Government SAG (S-29) Pensioners' Association which was first in the series of said SLPs, has since been dismissed by the Hon'ble Supreme Court on 29.7.2013. As the Review Curative Petition against the said order dated 29.7.2013 also failed, the Government of India decided to comply with the order by extending the requisite benefits to the parties involved in the said SLP. As regards the other three SLPs (Nos.36148-50/2013), Hon'ble Supreme Court in its order dated 19.11.2013 issued notice and made the following observation: .
"Learned Counsel for the respondent submits that during the pendency of these petitions the respondent-writ petitioners shall not precipitate the matter by filing contempt proceedings either before the High Court or before the Tribunal. That statement is recorded. "
5. Thus the issue of revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners w.e.f. 1.1.2006 as covered under SLP Nos. 36148-50/2013 in the Apex Court which have been tagged with Civil Appeal No.8875-76/2011 filed by Ministry of Defence in a similar matter is subjudice.
6. This is the information.
7. The outcome of SLPs under reference in Para (4) would be brought to the notice of all Ministries /Departments.