Circular No:2/2014 Dated 03-04-2014
All Office Bearers of AIPRPA
All District Secretaries / Divisional Secretaries
State Working Committee Decisions
The first State Working Committee of AIPRPA Tamilnadu State has met on 25.03.2014 at Nakkeerar Arangam (SRMU Union Office) Egmore under the Presidentship of ComradeM.Kannaiyan State President. Comrade KVS State Advisor also graced and guided the Working Committee. Senior leaders and Working Presidents of AIPRPA Comrades Thanjai Sadasivam, R.Chandraprakash, P.Rajanayagam and A.C.Dharanipathy as well as Comrade S.Santhanaraman Financial Secretary were also on the dais and addressed the State Working Committee intermitted. The joining by the District Secretary of Tiruvannamalai District Comrade K.Jayaraman in our AIPRPA was warmly welcomed by the Working Committee. Similarly the Working Committee noted that the formation Conference of AIPRPA in Coimbatore District and Ambattur – Avadi (Tambaram Division) were held successfully since the State Conference. It was also noted that the Postal Pensioners of Kovilpatti Division have met and formed an Association of AIPRPA for Tuticorin District and it will be enlarged with the inclusion of representatives from Tuticorin division shortly.
A Work Report was placed by the State General Secretary and all District / Divisional Secretaries as well as some of the Office Bearers contributed through their discussion. The following important decisions emerged unanimously:
- The decision of the All India Steering Committee meeting held on 24.02.2014 to hold the first AIC at Vellore in Tamilnadu is welcomed by the State Working Committee. It was unanimously resolved to organise the first AIC on 19th & 20th July, 2014 in a befitting manner. It was also resolved to form a broad-based Reception Committee with Comrade S.Santhanaraman as General Secretary. Accordingly the meeting for forming the Reception Committee to AIC will be held under the chairmanship of State President Comrade M.Kannaiyan on 15.04.2014 at Town Hall (near Vellore Old Bus Stand) at 03.00 P.M.
- The State Working Committee has decided to collect 100/- per member towards AIC donation for successfully raising necessary funds to the AIC. In addition donation and advertisements from the business community will be collected and a Souvenir will be published.
- The State Working Committee has resolved to form District / Divisional organisation of AIPRPA in all the remaining areas of the state before All India Conference and that all district associations as well as the Office Bearers will take maximum efforts in this direction.
- It was also resolved that the quota to State Association and All India Association will be sent by all Districts / Divisions @ 50/- per Member at the earliest to strengthen the financial position of the State and the CHQ. It has been decided that the difference quantum of subscription being collected at District / Divisional Associations should be regularised by constant efforts of the Association in due course as per the by-law to be approved by the AIC.
- A Sub-Committee for drafting the Sectional Memorandum on Postal Pensioners to be submitted along with the Common Memorandum to the 7th CPC has been formed with Comrade S.Santhanaraman as the Convenor. Comrades M.R.Meenakshisundaram (Chennai); V.Rajaram (Dindigul); G.Subbaiah (Kovilpatti); R.Masilamani (RMS); R.Aravindan (Hqrs); and Shanmuga Sundar Raj (Tirunelveli); N.Ramasamy (Erode); as the Members of the Sub-Committee. This Sub-Committee will finalise its work of drafting a Sectional Memorandum before the end of April 2014 and the same will be circulated to all through the website of CHQ for in-puts from all States and Districts / Divisions.
- The State Working Committee empowered by the decision of the State Conference on co-option of new office bearers has unanimously co-opted the following Comrades / Colleagues as Office Bearers of the State Association:Com. N.Devarajan – Tiruvannamalai – Vice PresidentCom.C.Chandrasekar – Coimbatore – Vice PresidentCom.A.Murugan – Chennai – Vice PresidentCom.P.Rajendran – Coimbatore – Vice PresidentCom.C.Veerannan – Kovilpatti – Assistant General SecretaryCom.M.Ramamurthy – Chennai – Assistant General SecretaryCom.C.Senjimani – Vellore – Assistant General SecretaryCom.P.Murugan – Tiruvannamalai – Assistant General SecretaryCom.S.K.Perumalsamy – Vellore – Organising General SecretaryComradely Yours(K.Ragavendran)State General Secretary
Post a Comment