Thursday 13 April 2017

DR to Pensioners - Orders Released

DR Orders Released!

Followed by the decision of the Government to release 2% DA to CG Employees, the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare has released its order for the grant of Dearness Relief 2% w.e.f. 1.1.2017. With this additional DR 2%, the total DR to Pensioners will be 4% from 1.1.2017. The Order of the GOI (F.No.42/15/2016-P&PW(G) dated 7.4.2017) can be downloaded from the following website:

No comments:

Post a Comment