Remember the Programme of AIPRPA CHQ on 11.05.2022!
Tuesday, 3 May 2022
11.05.2022 - AIPRPA CHQ CALL FOR CGHS ISSUES
Send Email to Minister of Health on 11.05.2022 by the Branch / Division / District Secretaries & State General Secretaries. There is a change in the Email of the Honourable Minister - Please note (Given the corrected Email in the undermentioned Draft)
Hold feasible Programmes at all levels and send the Email to the Honourable Minister of Health & Family Welfare to the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make the Programme a grand success - Send the Photographs of your demonstration to the CHQ without fail - KR GS AIPRPA
AIPRPA CHQ Calls for Nationwide Demonstrations / Dharna on 11.05.2022
• Hold the programme according to local conditions
• Send emails to Honourable Health Minister (Text given Below)
• Immediately settle all dues to the empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centres.
• Revise the rates fixed as back as in 2014 and fix new enhanced rates.
• Nationalize the health sector immediately or control Private Hospitals with necessary laws.
• Open discussion and enrol all reputed hospitals in the empanelled list without delay to ensure cashless medical treatment to pensioners.
• Recruit regular Specialists, Doctors and Para Medical staff including Nurses to man all the Wellness Centres without delay.
• Open one Wellness Centre at least in all revenue districts.
• Finalize “Medi Insurance Scheme” to non-CGHS areas without further delay.
• Implement all recommendations of Parliament Standing Committee regarding “Additional Pension, FMA, MACP, 30th June Increment and all other Pension related issues”
Text of Email to Honourable Health Minister:
(Email ID: email@example.com)
Honourable Minister of Health & Family Welfare
GOI, New Delhi
“ Senior Citizen Pensioners are suffering greatly due to lack of in-patient treatment in many hospitals as they wriggle out of empanelled list of CGHS AAA Please settle all dues to the empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centres and enhance the rates fixed as far back as in 2014 AAA Implement all recommendations of Parliament Standing Committee immediately AAA Implement cashless Medi Insurance Scheme to all non-CGHS pensioners without delay AAA Open one Wellness Centre in each revenue district for the benefit of Beneficiaries”
Name of Secretary of Member: ______________________________________
District / Division: ________________________________________________