National Executive NCCPA!
Today from 3.00 P.M to 5.00 P.M (15.01.2023) the National Executive of NCCPA under the presidentship of NCCPA President comrade Shiva Gopal Mishra was held. Almost most of the Patrons, Office Bearers and General Secretaries of Affiliated Unions and State CGPAs attended and overwhelming number of them addressed also. Comrade D.K.Debnath General Secretary of AIPRPA also attended and participated.
The National Executive unanimously approved the proposals of President for the vacant posts of Secretary General (caused by the sudden demise of comrade KKN Kutty); and the Working President (caused by the demise of comrade S.S.Roy) and elected the following comrades:
1. Com. K.Ragavendran - Secretary General.
2. Com. S.K.Sharma - Working President.
Other important decisions:
1) Total support and solidarity to all programmes of National JCA against NPS. NCCPA will depute a small contingent of 7 comrades led by com.Ishwarsingh Dabas Asst.SG NCCPA to the 21st National Convention in Delhi organised by NJCA.
2) In February the National Executive will meet and discuss all problems and take appropriate decisions.
3) Accounts and other papers to Registrar of TUs will be submitted by Secretary General shortly. SB Account in the joint names of comrades H.L.Sidhu and KKN Kutty will hereafter be operated jointly by comrades H.L.Sidhu and K.Ragavendran.
4) The President Comrade Shiva Gopal Mishra then concluded the meeting.
- K.Ragavendran SG NCCPA-
Post a Comment