AGENDA ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED IN
26th JUNE NC JCM MEETING
The DOPT has sent the list of Agenda Items to be discussed in the 48th meeting of National Council JCM convened on 26.06.2021. The Agenda Items are reproduced (Captions only) for the information of our Comrades. Comrade KKN Kutty is also participating as a member of NC JCM and Standing Committee and Comrade Shiva Gopal Mishra the President of NCCPA is participating as the Staff Side Secretary of NC JCM – KKN Kutty Secretary General NCCPA.
IT MAY BE NOTED THAT SOME IMPORTANT ITEMS PERTAINING TO CG PENSIONERS LIKE FACILITY FOR INDOOR TREATMENT FOR NON-CGHS PENSIONERS; HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME TO PENSIONERS; WITHDRAWAL OF DEARNESS RELIEF FREEZE ORDERS; GRANT OF COMPASSIONATE ALLOWANCE TO WIDOWS OF OFFICIALS DIED WITH 10 YEARS SERVICE; WITHDRAWAL OF NPS ETC ARE UNDER DISCUSSION - KR GS AIPRPA
1. Reimbursemet of expenses on indoor treatment to Pensioners living in Non-CGHS towns.
2. Grant of Medical Advance to the Central Government Employees.
3. Reimbursement of additional charges paid on account of overstay in the hospitals.
4. Hospital Patient Care Allowance for C.G.Employees working in Hospital.
5. Statement of following COVID-19 related issues.
6. Evolve a Health Insurance Scheme for all employees and pensioners to cover up all pensioners who are outside the ambit of CGHS.
7. Revival of all PSUs closed down or privatized, which are capable of manufacturing vaccine in the background of acute shortage of vaccine and oxygen units.
8. GPF for those who have been recruited on or after 1.1.2004.
9. Introduction of productivity linked bonus in place of Adhoc Bonus: Raising the minimum ceiling for the purpose of payment of Bonus to 18,000 in accordance with 7th CPC.
10. Revision of Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme.
11. Withdrawal of orders of DA / DR Freeze.
12. Option to switch over to 7th CPC from a date subsequent to 25th July 2016 on the ground of lock down due to COVID-19.
13. Settle all 7th CPC Anomalies represented by Staff.
14. Grant of Compassionate Allowance to the widow of Employees dismissed / removed from service.
15. Withdrawal of New Pension System (NPS) and restoration of Defined Pension Scheme under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 to the employees who are recruited on or after 1.1.2004 at par with Armed Forces Personnel.
16. Exempt transport / running allowance from income-tax.
17. Exemption from payment of income-tax to Pensioners who have attained the age of 80 years or more.
18. Policy formulation for direct appointment of Trained Trade Apprentices of Central Government Industrial Establishments like Railways, Defence etc.
19. Withdraw the decision to Corporatize the Railway Production Units and Ordnance Factories.
20. Grant of Gazetted Status to Senior Section Engineers of Ministry of Railways.
21. Grant Recognition to all employees organizations fairly and transparently – restore function of departmental and office councils in terms of the JCM Scheme.
22. JCM Coverage to all PB-1 and PB-2 Officials by treating them as deemed Group C only.
23. Litigation cases on service matters to be extended to all.
24. Eradication of injustice to Casual, Contract and Outsourced workers: providing them the right to form a Union in terms of Article 19. 1(C) of the Constitution of India.
25. Fill up all vacant posts in all grades.
26. Grant of 5 (five) effective upgradation to all Group B&C employees in entire service life.
27. Undertake cadre review of all Groups – B&C Cadres in every five years before the cadre review of Group A Cadres.
28. Grant of Risk Allowance to the Employees involved in permanent and perennial recognized Risk Operations.
29. Grant of Night Duty Allowance in 7th CPC scale without any basic pay ceiling limit.